Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Saturday Night

Chayton is doing so well. He is 20 days old today! He went in for his "2 week" check up yesterday and the doctor said he is very healthy and progressing perfectly. He gained some weight and got longer/taller. He is such a good baby. We are so happy and he makes us smile every time we look at him. Even when we get up in the middle of the night, exhausted, to feed him or cuddle him, we can't help but smile.

Taken March 10, 2012


Brian is such a good daddy. He is always cuddling on Chay and kissing on him. People are surprised when they find out Brian changes diapers and feeds Chay all the time. I'm guessing some people are not use to men doing those kinds of things? I just always kind of thought that is how it was suppose to be.

I have attempted to simplify my facebook, if that makes sense. I would actually just like to delete it, but there are people I would like to stay in contact with. I'm getting a little tired of people requesting me who never talked to me from the moment they requested me and then there are the people who cause drama, which I'm very tired of. Also, there are the people who could seem to care a less as to what is even going on in my life...yet, they want to remain friends on facebook...I'm assuming just to spy. I did a mass deletion. I deleted a bunch of photo albums too. It would be nice to just keep my blog only, but like I said, there are family and friends I would like to stay in touch with.

Work is going well. I love my job. I'm still learning it though. Sometimes it can get very stressful due to the deadlines or weather, but I'm getting faster and memorizing more. I love being outside all day at my job...even in the cold!

Also, for anyone who loves grilled cheese sandwiches....try a grilled cheese with ketchup on it! My boss made me one before I went to work one day (he has a George Foreman grill at the post office) and it was one of the best things I'd ever had! I never would have imagined that would taste so good. I love tomatoes on my grilled cheese, but the ketchup was great. I make them on a pan, with olive oil (instead of butter).....but the best is on the George Foreman grill. We have one...but sometimes I am too lazy to get it all out and then wash it. I know, pitiful. It was still good though.

Oh and I have to say, we are so excited because today we ordered a dishwasher. This is a whole new world for us...to not hand wash all our dishes....oh the little things in life. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty sure I have eaten grilled cheese with ketchup and it was good. I'm so glad chay is doing great. I always knew you two would be great parents. I guess its probably a good thing I'm not there because I'm sure I would "accidentally " wake him up all the time so I could play with him. :)

    ReplyDelete