Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Much Needed Update

We have been busy and I have failed to keep this updated in the last couple of weeks. I guess there were times when I could have sat down and wrote instead of fooling around on Facebook or crocheting/knitting. But, I'm doing it now.

We had our 3rd wedding anniversary on August 15th. It was really nice. We spent time together...gave each other cards and Brian also gave me roses. We had plans to do something big for our anniversary (on Brian's vacation was the plan) but our cars took a turn for the worst and we had to invest our vacation money into the cars. Bummer. But, we are still happy to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been 3 years. This January (the 3rd, to be exact) we will have been together 5 years! But, it feels like we have known each other for a lifetime. He is the best husband, more than I could ever ask for.
August 15, 2008


In the meantime of our cars breaking down and parts having to be replaced, one of my best friends, Sara, gave us her 2002 Chevy Cavalier! What kind of a friend does that?! I'll tell you who, a BEST friend. I love you, Sara. The car is wonderful and runs great! She was buying a car and just basically said, "Here, you can have mine." Just absolutely awesome!
The Cavalier! :)


The weather has been perfect for summertime. I am anxiously awaiting for Fall...my favorite season.

Brian's vacation has been great, despite not being able to really go anywhere. His vacation is coming to a close, though. However, we do have a camping trip planned before he goes back to work. We are really looking forward to that. I'm hoping to catch some really good photos of nature for some of my note cards that I make and sell on Etsy, C.Cooksey Photography.

I made a fort for Marylou...she can now make sneak attacks on Betty.


Tom....the daytime is not his most bewitching hours.

Miller and mommy, relaxing in the chair.




1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary with many more wonderful years to follow!

    Isn't it nice to get a new car for your anniversary? (sometimes staying home is the best vacation)

    ReplyDelete