I will be going to my 2nd job interview with the Indiana Department of Child Services for a Family Case Manager 2, next week. I am excited and super nervous. I want this job so bad I can taste it. If I get the job, there will be 9 weeks of training and some training will take place in Indianapolis. I don't want to leave Brian, we hate being separated, but this would be a career and we could get through it...maybe a few tears while separated.
I made it on the cover of the book, "Our Bodies, Ourselves." I submitted my picture, took a chance, and made it! It is a phenomenal book for women. It has information about women's health, relationships, sex, etc. I think every woman should have a copy of this book on their shelf. There are many editions and the new one, with the new cover, will be released October 1st of this year!
![]() |
| This is the cover, I am in the bottom row, 4th from the left. It's kind of blurry. Maybe I can post a better image of the cover at a later time. |
Brian is working...a lot. He is well. He really has to be the most supportive husband, ever.
Dailyburn.com is my new obsession. It is a website that helps track my eating and exercise. I weighed 158 when I started and my goal is 140. I have lost 3 pounds already this week...thanks to this website. It's free, but you can also upgrade to different levels and pay, if you want. After I reach 140, my new goal will be 130. I am comfortable in my body, but I would like to be healthier and I know my body doesn't need the weight that is on it now. When I was in my early 20's, I weighed 125ish. So, I know what my body doesn't need. This site also helps me balance my nutrition and I love that.
I have repainted our fireplace room. It use to be a pale green and it is now a bright shade of purple on two walls and a lighter purple on the other two walls. Also, I have painted our greatroom. It was a cocoa color and now it is aqua...very refreshing. I love the new colors and it makes me smile.
We have been working on our office and it looks great and is coming together. It will be nice to have our desktop out of the fireplace room and into the office, where it belongs.
My Thoughts Lately:
1. I am ok with not having a baby, there are other paths that are meant for me/us.
2. Gas prices are never going to be below $3.00 again.
3. If I get the job with DCS, we're buying a new car.
4. Kim Kardashian looks awkward on the cover of this month's Cosmo.
Well, I guess that is all for now. If I've missed anything, I will enter it into my next blog.
| My mom and I Hesston Civil War Re-enactment July 2011 |

Congrats on the book cover and on the new blog!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading more.
Andrea
Thank you Andrea! I appreciate that! :)
ReplyDelete