Friday, July 15, 2011

A New Beginning

I am starting up a new blog. I had to cancel my last blog due to personal issues. This is the new one.

I realized that there were many people reading my last blog site...more than I knew! That makes me feel good. It was people reading my blog that actually cared about what was going on in our lives and was interested in being updated.

So, this is the new web address. It was pretty devastating to delete my last blog site because I had it since 2008....so much information that was typed.

But, this is the new one!

This is my introduction blog, so I will post another blog right after this for a little update....it will be a quick update though because I am so far behind due to not being able to write in a blog.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy the news in our lives!
August 2009 Our 1st Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment