Yule is a time for rebirth/new birth. It is a time when we light our candles in honor of the coming light. It is the rebirth of our sun! The new year! Light will be coming and lasting longer, I cannot wait. I hope with the light, more good news comes our way and good things continue happening.
We have been through a lot of hardships through the years due to things that have been out of our control (and some things still are out of our control). For years we have been emotionally and physically stressed due to people causing so much negativity and hurt in our lives. But, we have had a lot of support that has helped us through and they kept telling us, "things will get better, it won't last forever." We are good people and we try to do the best we can. I think having good energy can bring it back to you and respecting our creator helps give a little push in things you need the most in your life.
I love this picture below, representing the rebirth of our sun. Beautiful! I welcome the light!
May you all have a blessed Yule!
![]() |
| The rebirth of our sun! |

No comments:
Post a Comment